5 days, 8 tracks, 160 speaker and over 150 exciting sessions
Join the Machine Learning Week 2020, May 31 – June 4, Las Vegas! It brings together five co-located events:
- Predictive Analytics World for Business
- Predictive Analytics World for Financial Services
- Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0
- Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare
- Deep Learning World
– Google: Join Richard Dutton (Head of Machine Learning for Corporate Engineering) at his session “How Google Uses AI and Machine Learning in the Enterprise”!
– Lyft: Gil Arditi (Product Lead, Machine Learning) will speak about “From Self-Driving to Fraud Detection – How Lyft Streamlines Machine Learning Deployment”.
– LinkedIn: You want to learn something about launching artificial intelligence products? Then the session from Priyanka Gariba (Head of Artificial Intelligence Technical Program Management) fits best for you!
– Visa: Abhishek Joshi ‘AJ’ (Senior Director) will explain you “The Predictive Power of Card Transaction Data”.
– Microsoft: Jaya Mathew (Senior Data Scientist) will present you “Getting the Most out of Your IoT Data: Basics of Predictive Maintenance, Bootstrapping you Model with Your Data & Comparing the Traditional vs Deep Learning Methodologies”
– Verizon: Join Bryan Larish Ph.D. (Director of Technology) at his session “Auditing Cellular Networks with Deep Learning”
See the full 8-track agenda here.
What are the 5 conferences about?
Predictive Analytics World for Business focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. Hear from the horse’s mouth precisely how Fortune 500 analytics competitors and other top practitioners deploy machine learning, and the kind of business results they achieve. Predictive Analytics World for Financial Services is the leading data science event covering the deployment of machine learning by banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, investment firms, and other financial institutions. The Predictive Analytics World Healthcare program will feature sessions and case studies across Healthcare Business Operations and Clinical applications so you can witness how data science and machine learning are employed at leading enterprises, resulting in improved outcomes, lower costs, and higher patient satisfaction. Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0 is the leading vendor-neutral conference for machine learning for smart manufacturing and IoT. Data scientists, industrial planners, and other machine learning experts will meet in Las Vegas to explore the latest trends and technologies in machine & deep learning for the IoT era. Deep Learning World is the premier conference covering the commercial deployment of deep learning. The event’s mission is to foster breakthroughs in the value-driven operationalization of established deep learning methods.
Attend any or all of the five jointly scheduled events! Get an additional 15% discount on your booking with the code RBLOGGERSMLW . Join us in Las Vegas for the largest Predictive Analytics World event to date! Learn more